Winning Prediction of Rugby World Cup 2019 – All You Need to Know!

rugby-world-cup-2019-prediction

The International Rugby Union World Cup is a Professional and most competitive tournament that is played in Every 4 Years. It starts on 20 September and lasts for 6 weeks. It will be held in Japan (The first Asian country to host RWC).  The winning team will receive Webb Ellis Cup. Here is what you need to know about RWC19. 

Firstly Dive into the History of the Rugby World Cup.

History of the Rugby World Cup

First, we need to know when the Rugby World Cup started? The First Rugby Union World Cup was held in 1987 and It was hosted by New Zealand and Australia. The winners awarded by Webb Ellis Cup (which is the largest award in the Rugby), named after the Famous William Webb Ellis. He is an Inventor of the Rugby game and He invented by picking up the ball in hand during the Football game.

Who has won the Rugby World Cup?

There are four countries who have won the Cup. Below is the list of Rugby World Cup winners which shows each time winner.

List of Rugby World Cup Winners

YearWinnerRunner-Up
1987New ZealandFrance
1991AustraliaEngland
1995South AfricaNew Zealand
1999AustraliaFrance
2003EnglandAustralia
2007South AfricaEngland
2011New ZealandFrance
2015New ZealandAustralia

When is the Rugby World  Cup 2019?

The Rugby World Cup 2019 will start on 20 September, Friday and it will last for 6 weeks and end on 02 November, Saturday.

Where is the Rugby World Cup 2019 being Played?

The Rugby World Cup 2019 will be played in Japan. It will be the 9th Rugby World Cup and Japan is the first Asian country to Host Rugby World Cup 2019. The first match (Russia vs Japan) of Rugby World Cup 2019 will be played in Tokyo Stadium, Chofu. In the back-time, The World cup always being played in Traditional Countries such as England, New Zealand, Wales, France, South Africa, and Australia.

Who are the Contestant of Rugby World Cup 2019?

There are 20 Different nation teams who participated in Rugby World Cup 2019. Below is the list of teams and arranged by Pools.

Pool A: Ireland, Scotland, Japan, Russia and Samoa.
Pool B: New Zealand, South Africa, Italy, Namibia, and Canada.
Pool C: England, France, Argentina, United States, and Tonga.
Pool D: Australia, Wales, Georgia, Fiji, and Uruguay.

Rugby World Cup 2019 Match Schedules – All You Need to Know!

DateMatchVenue
Friday, 20 September 2019Japan vs RussiaTokyo Stadium
Saturday, 21 September 2019New Zealand vs South AfricaInternational Stadium Yokohama
Saturday, 21 September 2019France vs ArgentinaTokyo Stadium
Saturday, 21 September 2019Australia vs FijiSapporo Dome
Sunday, 22 September 2019Ireland vs ScotlandInternational Stadium Yokohama
Sunday, 22 September 2019Italy vs NamibiaHanazono Rugby Stadium
Sunday, 22 September 2019England vs TongaSapporo Dome
Monday, 23 September 2019Wales vs GeorgiaCity of Toyota Stadium
Tuesday, 24 September 2019Russia vs SamoaKumagaya Rugby Stadium
Wednesday, 25 September 2019Fiji vs UruguayKamaishi Recovery Memorial Stadium
Thursday, 26 September 2019Italy vs CanadaFukuoka Hakatanomori Stadium
Thursday, 26 September 2019England vs United StatesKobe Misaki Stadium
Saturday, 28 September 2019Japan vs IrelandShizuoka Stadium Ecopa
Saturday, 28 September 2019South Africa vs NamibiaCity of Toyota Stadium
Saturday, 28 September 2019Argentina vs TongaHanazono Rugby Stadium
Sunday, 29 September 2019Georgia vs UruguayKumagaya Rugby Stadium
Sunday, 29 September 2019Australia vs WalesTokyo Stadium
Monday, 30 September 2019Scotland vs SamoaKobe Misaki Stadium
Wednesday, 2 October 2019New Zealand vs CanadaOita Stadium
Wednesday, 2 October 2019France vs United StatesFukuoka Hakatanomori Stadium
Thursday, 3 October 2019Ireland vs RussiaKobe Misaki Stadium
Thursday, 3 October 2019Georgia vs FijiHanazono Rugby Stadium
Friday, 4 October 2019South Africa vs ItalyShizuoka Stadium Ecopa
Saturday, 5 October 2019Japan vs SamoaCity of Toyota Stadium
Saturday, 5 October 2019England vs ArgentinaTokyo Stadium
Saturday, 5 October 2019Australia vs UruguayOita Stadium
Sunday, 6 October 2019New Zealand vs NamibiaTokyo Stadium
Sunday, 6 October 2019France vs TongaKumamoto Stadium
Tuesday, 8 October 2019South Africa vs CanadaKobe Misaki Stadium
Wednesday, 9 October 2019Scotland vs RussiaShizuoka Stadium Ecopa
Wednesday, 9 October 2019Argentina vs United StatesKumagaya Rugby Stadium
Wednesday, 9 October 2019Wales vs FijiOita Stadium
Friday, 11 October 2019Australia vs GeorgiaShizuoka Stadium Ecopa
Saturday, 12 October 2019Ireland vs SamoaFukuoka Hakatanomori Stadium
Saturday, 12 October 2019New Zealand vs ItalyCity of Toyota Stadium
Saturday, 12 October 2019England vs FranceInternational Stadium Yokohama
Sunday, 13 October 2019Japan vs ScotlandInternational Stadium Yokohama
Sunday, 13 October 2019Namibia vs CanadaKamaishi Recovery Memorial Stadium
Sunday, 13 October 2019United States vs TongaHanazono Rugby Stadium
Sunday, 13 October 2019Wales vs UruguayKumamoto Stadium
QUARTER-FINALS
Saturday, 19 October 2019Winner of Pool C vs Runners-up of Pool DOita Stadium
Saturday, 19 October 2019Winner of Pool B vs Runners-up of Pool ATokyo Stadium
Sunday, 20 October 2019Winner of Pool D vs Runners-up of Pool COita Stadium
Sunday, 20 October 2019Winner of Pool A vs Runners-up of Pool BTokyo Stadium
SEMI-FINALS
Saturday, 26 October 2019Winner of QF 1 vs Winner of QF 2International Stadium Yokohama
Sunday, 27 October 2019Winner of QF 3 vs Winner of QF 4International Stadium Yokohama
BRONZE FINAL
Friday, 1 November 2019Loser of Semifinal 1 vs Loser of Semifinal 2Tokyo Stadium
FINAL
Saturday, 2 November 2019Winner of Semifinal 1 vs Winner of Semifinal 2International Stadium Yokohama

Who are the teams to win the Rugby World Cup 2019?

Obviously, There is no doubt that New Zealand is the most Favourite team to win the Rugby World Cup 2019. They are very energetic to win this Rugby World Cup 2019 as they won two continuous tournaments before. The winning chances of New Zealand are 55% and the other team who will probably win is Wales. The Chances of Wales is 45% (according to Towards Data Science)

How and Where to Watch the Rugby World Cup 2019?

You can Stream Live Rugby World Cup 2019 at Live Stream Rugby. You can stream live matches anywhere in the world on your tablet, Mobile OR Any other devices.
We also wrote on How to Watch Rugby World Cup 2019 Live in the USA and How to Watch Rugby World Cup 2019 in the UK, Ireland, and other European Countries.

Where and When the Rugby World Cup 2023?

The Rugby World Cup 2023 will be held in France and It will start between September and October 2023.

Hope this prediction will help you!

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on reddit
Share on pinterest